You may just choose a magician once for the child’s birthday or for a family group or special event. Thus, how do you choose the 1 that’s right for you? It’s a problem many parents have risen with me when looking to reserve someone. The main difficulties people raise with me at night seem to be;
• My kid wants a magician and I have no idea how to pick one!
• Plenty of magicians say they are the best. Who can I believe?
• Several advertise saying they are the ‘Number 1 Magician’. How can presently there be more than one number 1? And how can they say they are number 1? What is the evidence?
• Is the most expensive the right one to get?
They are just a few of the difficulties mums, dads, event organizers, and so on, have when trying to select a magician.
Here’s what I suggest when choosing a magician to your party or even. ( I really do recommend to ignore the actual advertising hype on websites online)
Choosing Your Magician
1. Select at least two, ideally three, to consider calling.
2. As you look at their particular websites make of list of questions to ask them.
3. Once you call or email them ask the questions you have and make sure they actually properly answer them and not disregard them. Especially in relation to Insurance and Youngster Safety.
4. Do they use fire in their shows or any props that could end up being dangerous, like floating a young child?
5. Don’t be pressured along with statements such as, “I have only one booking available that day if you guide now” or “Call others if you like but I am the kids party entertainer or the aged “No I’m too busy..Oh look at that, I can simply squeeze you in.”
6. Get a selection of costs and make sure you know what’s incorporated for your money.
Remember, you could only get a magician as soon as for your child do you want a suitable one. The priciest may not be the best and also the cheapest may not be the actual worst.
I want you to have a great magic celebration and to get the best Sydney kids Magician for you.